The founders of the institution set their vision for inclusive education
ignoring the diversities of caste, creed, gender, religion and economic status by
inculcating the spirit of compliance, confidence and excellence.
The institution attaches prime importance to an objective of a uniform
social growth. Further, it sets its objectives to bring the educationally backward
community specially the tribal people of this region to the mainstream of
progress through the medium of education.
Dr.H.K.Mahatab College is a premier institution offering U.G. courses in
Arts/Science (Pass/Hons.) to students of Post-Secondary level and aims to
educate the local community by recognising the motto “Education For All” and
strives to accomplish the goals by the following ways:
- To enhance the knowledge and skill of the faculty members to meet
the fast growing demands by encouraging them to pursue higher
studies and attend teacher support programmes.
- To equip them with computer knowledge, the students have to be
trained by providing necessary computer certificate courses. To
remove the inadequacies of the students’ learning outcome, support
of Corporates like ‘Lakshya’ has been inducted.
- To make the institution a centre of excellence, steps have been taken
like applying for accreditation by NAAC.
- To infuse team spirit, the institution calls for interaction with the
Alumni and Parents-Teacher meet.
1) To enable the women students with physical security the institution
provides the students with the training classes on self -defense.
2) To cultivate equality among students by practicing transparency in
3) To improve communication skills of the students, the institution regularly
undertakes smart classes for engaging the learners in debates and
4) To provide adequate infrastructure facilities, the college seeks to generate
revenue through self financing courses.